This week, I am thankful for….
1. The sunshine – my short lived three month friendship that comes around once a year. Those rays of happiness shine down on me and cause instant reactions such as dancing in my car and talking to the birds.
2. My job is a daily blessing, filled with so many smiles, giggles, and poopy diapers that I cant help but be grateful for what I get to do every day
3. Cherry season! Nom, nom, nom…
4. Happy People. Ohhh, how grateful I am to those who make me smile and keep my heart light.
5. Shellac Nails…my newest love to making my fingers oh-so-beautiful
6. My new clothes. Yes people, I am shallow enough to admit my new clothes sure make me happy. Comfy, soft, snuggly, “I don’t care what this looks like”, clothes….oh how well you treat me!
7. Straight anything. Hangers straightned and evenly space, straight lines, straightned out cupboads and fridges, straight photos, straight shoe line. Straight people…I cant get enough!
8. Thunderstorms. Tis the season and Im loving it! Each and every thunderstorm this year leads me to a million memories of my Dad as I watch the lightning dance around the sky and listen to the rain pour down. Love. Love.
9. My sponsor child Allan; oh how much this young boy has made me smile in the past few weeks!
10. Cute boys at camp…my cute boy at camp…my cute boy at camp with me in just TWO short days!